Saturday, June 19, 2010







okay ! i know i look stupid in this pic









Went raffles city and chop my thumbprint for my beloved LUOOOOOOOO
Thanks oh Elaine & reb for the acc (L)
Shop around at marina square
Suddenly have an urge of eating far east wan tan wee
So we trained down to town
Soon, junle, Norman & xinshen came and look find us
Walked over to scape
Finally, got the chance to take a look at stage
It’s pretty big as compared to far east outlet
Pool at cine was next
Malcom came along too !
Reb and I laughing our ass out while the rest of them playing pool
Okay ! I’m seriously broke now
Goanna stop spending money & buy clothes now

Start doing up my assignment
Photoshop really kills me
Abode flash coming up next
More worst !! -.- I have more to learn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home