Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recently was really busy. Didn’t have time to update my blog
Now, exams are over now so I’m free!
Muhahahahha ~

Went marina bay sand sky park with the girls (L)
I will never ever forget this day
Wore vans shoes. make my legs very pain, got a lot blisters and now become scar. NB!
The scenery there was nice.
Luckily that day was YOG closing day. Get to catch fireworks (Y)





i'm just imitating singyin. (L) hahahha!





shen mo face sial cherlyn



It’s HHS time!!
auto session, showcase, 9.33fm meeting session
Showcase is really worth the price
laughter & get high for that 2hrs
And also HHS that day very cute la
Boylish look. I like (Y)
However, the auto session got abit…..
Forget it! Don’t say aymore
Don’t feel sad alright ? continue JIAYOU!!
9.33fm meeting session that day, went IT fair
Bought my camera and also dad’s external hard drive and wireless mouse
Managed to purchase everything within 30mins . Cool!
rush down to IMM see HHS after that
white prince. charming ~






Gonna start work soon
Probably around next week I guess
I can see money is rolling in. HAHAHAHHA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home